BudgetFit India Pvt Ltd. company incorporated and having its CIN: U92490KA2020PTC142276 and having its principal place of business at Bangluru and its affiliates (collectively, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of all consumers ( “you” or “user”) who access and/or use the “FITKUBE” (the application Name) (the “App” in Short which is available free of charge for any natural person holding Login ID to “www.fitkube.co.in” website as well as FITKUBE mobile application.
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
BUDGETFIT may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as first name, last name, address, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Details contained in the relevant document that you may feed in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, billing address, delivery address, location, email address and/or telephone numbers and any other details such as your race or ethnicity or religion (“Personal Information”) the application can keep your financial details like your bank account and payment card details, payment history.
- The technical data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, make and model (mobile phones only), operating system, hardware version, platform, device settings and other technology identification on the devices used to access the FITKUBE , file and software names and types, device identifiers, time zone setting and location, device locations such as through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address. The other information about how you use the FITKUBE including redemption of our offers, how you use your devices to access the FITKUBE, including the screens you visit and searches you make.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing messages from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect the following Special Categories of Personal Data: Your philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
PERSONS UNDER AGE OF 18 YEARS
The FITKUBE is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. The FITKUBE is not intended for use by persons under eighteen (18) years of age without legal parental or guardian consent. No one under age eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to, or on, the FITKUBE without legal parental or guardian consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under eighteen (18) if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under eighteen (18), do not use or provide any information on the FITKUBE, or on or through any of their features register on the FITKUBE, make any purchases through the FITKUBE, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the FITKUBE or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age eighteen (18) for which there is no legal parental or guardian consent, please connect on firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Personal Information
BUDGETFIT intends to use the collected information:
- To operate the Application and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from BUDGETFIT, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Application and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Application ;
- To update you on changes to the Application and Services.
- To perform a contract we have with a third party to provide you a product or service.
- To legitimise our interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- For compliance of legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your data other than about sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email, text message or other means. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
YOUR DATA COLLECTION
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for or use of our products or services;
- create an account or register on the FITKUBE;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you or further services to be provided to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- correspond with us (online or offline including via email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us;
- post material on the FITKUBE; or
- give us some feedback.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the FITKUBE or transmitted to other users of the BudgetFit or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the BudgetFit with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGIES OR INTERACTIONS
As you interact with the FITKUBE, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit the BudgetFit employing our cookies.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling the BudgetFit to provide certain of your requested services such as retaining your shopping bag items.
Category 2: Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect anonymous information on the users of the BudgetFit to enable us to improve the operation of the FITKUBE. For example, we utilise cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at and browse or use the FITKUBE, and highlight improvement areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing. The data stored by these cookies does not include personal details from which an individual’s identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies retain choices you make such as member ID, email ID and other preferences to help you avoid having to re-enter the information as you navigate through the FITKUBE, including the shopping cart.
Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies. . These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to allow us to provide advertising relevant to you and your interests. The cookies retain information about the websites you have visited. This information is shared with other parties such as advertisers on an anonymous basis. Your personally identifiable information such as your name and address is not shared with such third parties. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised advertisements when you visit certain third party websites.
Web beacons: Pages of the BudgetFit and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and collect other related website and app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Log Files: We may use log files to capture your activities on our apps as they interact with the FITKUBE. Information captured in such log files may include the types of content you view or engage with and the frequency or duration of your activities.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties
- analytics providers based either inside or outside the India;
- advertising networks based either inside or outside the India;
- search information providers based either inside or outside the India; or
- Third parties we contract with and/or their subsidiaries and affiliates to provide you a service based either inside or outside the India.
- Contact and other information from providers of technical, delivery services based either inside or outside the India.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based either inside or outside the India.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources based either inside or outside the India.
BUDGETFIT does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. BUDGETFIT may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, BUDGETFIT may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to BUDGETFIT, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
BUDGETFIT will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to:
(a) Comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on BUDGETFIT or the Application FITKUBE;
(b) Protect and defend the rights or property of BUDGETFIT; and
(c) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FITKUBE, or the general public.
Security of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will try to use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred in laws governing the disclosure of the personal information you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to FITKUBE changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove inaccurate information.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and your failure to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
Links to Other Applications
The Company may update this policy and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
Feedback and Concerns
We are committed to safeguard your personal information collected and handled by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.